I bet you didn’t know this about Invisalign!
Below are some interesting facts you may not have known about Invisalign.
- The idea for creating the Invisalign in London Ontario service came about after The creator of Invisalign, Zia Chishti, actually had braces prior to his invention. He realized not only that braces were uncomfortable but that teeth straightening solutions could be achieved through aligners.
- Straight teeth improve oral and digestive health. Aligned teeth help reduce stress on your jaw, and also are more effective at performing teeth’s primary function- chewing! Straight teeth can break down food better, leading to better digestive health.
- Many celebrities from Justin Bieber to Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey have used it. They enjoy the treatment because they already receive lots of criticism, Invisalign provides a subtle solution to their teeth straightening problems.
- Invisalign treatment at Sbenati Dentistry is unique for every single patient. You get to see your smile rendered digitally (without uncomfortable dental impressions). From there you can see your corrected teeth right in front of you, removing the guess work completely. This way you can be sure you are spending your hard earned money appropriately and by industry standards.
- This goes to show Invisalign is the preferred treatment due to its inherent comfort. You can remove the aligners for brushing, flossing, eating and drinking. There are some things that you are unable to eat with braces, that is not the case with Invisalign. This means that you don’t have to make a complete and sometimes uncomfortable lifestyle change just to straighten your teeth.
We believe that Invisalign fits with the lifestyle of the modern human. We need treatments that do not hinder us. We need treatments that garner results while being subtle and comfortable. Life is hard enough, we do not need to make it harder by putting metal in our mouths. Invisalign has proven to be revolutionary, and since its inception has helped over 10 million people! This includes over 2 million teens.
Contact us today and never worry about your oral health again!
Call us today or use our request an appointment form. Let us worry about your teeth- so you don’t have to.