You will be glad to know that Sbenati Dentistry is open for full service dentistry. There are many upgrades and safety measures that have been applied. This is to increase your the level of comfort and peace of mind.
Some of the upgrades include:
- Surgically clean air filters in every treatment room, the lounge area, and consult room. This includes UV filters, Carbon filters, and HEPA filters
- Disinfecting of the bathroom and every touched surface after every patient
- Dawning and doffing (putting on and removing) protective gowns, face shields, N95 masks, gloves, and goggles
- Temperature screening at the door
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance with a mask to put on on entry
- Closed doors for every treatment room
- Use of rubber dam to contain aerosols
The benefits to you are that you remain safe and you can get your oral health up to tip top shape. Most importantly, there is no compromise to your health or your family’s health.